For English – scroll down below
Cher(e) représentant(e) pré-enregistré(e) pour CSW60,
Veuillez trouver ci-joint et dans ce message – en Anglais, Français et Espagnol – la note d’information contenant les informations d’importance concernant lesinscriptions sur place pour CSW60. http://www.unwomen.org/en/csw/
Estimado representante pre-inscrito para CSW60,
Econtrará adjunto (y más abajo) -en inglés, francés y español- un aviso con información importante sobre la inscripción in situ para CSW60. http://www.unwomen.org/en/csw/
Dear Organizations with pre-registered representatives for CSW60,
Because of the high number of pre-registrations for CSW60, we will be open for on-site registration starting on Friday before the session begins and have extended the registrations hours over the weekend and during the first days. Please be sure that your representatives who will attend the session are aware of the important information below.
Please note: The location for on-site registration has changed! On-site registration for United Nations grounds passes takes place in the new UN Pass & ID office which is located at 320 East 45th street (between First and Second Avenue), outside of UN premises.
On-site registration hours
|Prior to the session||Friday, 11 March: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, 12 March: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, 13 March: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
|First week||Monday, 14 March: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, 15 March: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday, 16 March: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday, 17 March: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday, 18 March: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
|Second week||Monday, 21 March: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday, 22 March: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday, 23 March: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday, 24 March: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Obtaining United Nations grounds passes*
- Kindly have a completed and printed grounds pass form and an official photo ID (passport if travelling from abroad) ready before entering the UN Pass & ID office located at 320 East 45th street. Without these documents, you will not be able to obtain your United Nations grounds pass for CSW60!
The grounds pass form is available in the organization’s account on CSO-Net.
If you have not received a copy of your grounds pass form, please ask your organization to send it to you prior to CSW. A printed copy of the grounds pass form is required for on-site registration. There is no printing on-site! Electronic versions (e.g. on a phone or computer) will not be accepted.
- Enter the new UN Pass & ID office at 320 East 45th street (between First and Second Avenue) At peak hours, please expect lines; please dress warmly as New York can be quite cold in March. Kindly note that luggage or suitcases will not be allowed in the UN Pass & ID office and on UN premises.
- Show your documents to a CSW volunteer who will direct you to the badging stations where you be will be photographed for your grounds pass.
- Be sure to bring with you an official photo ID (passport if you are travelling from abroad!)
- Once you have received your UN grounds pass for CSW60, exit the Pass & ID office and proceed to the main UN entrance at First Avenue and 46thstreet to access the UN premises.
We strongly recommend that participants take advantage of the extended on-site registration period prior to the opening day of the session. Those who are unable to do this should expect that there will be long lines and an extended wait on Monday and Tuesday mornings.
*) NB! NGOs with valid annual United Nations grounds passes (ECOSOC and DPI) will use these for the session and do not need to get in line for a CSW grounds pass at the UN Pass & ID office.
Please be reminded that the United Nations will not make arrangements or pay for any costs in connection with travel, visa or accommodation. Such arrangements and costs are the exclusive responsibility of participants. The United Nations does not charge any fees for participation in the Commission on the Status of Women sessions.